Re: Bash is very slow to respond to keyboard input

Hey give the poor thing a break, DOS, (whoops I mean win95)
has been around since 197*, don't you think it's a lot to ask
to be able to accept keyboard input, and do disk io at the same time? ;^)

But seriously I have had the same problem since B14, I just figured it
was 95's well known bad console handling <shrug>

If you didn't have the problem under b17.1, then you were very lucky,
or you were on a very fast machine, I'm on a P100, and it's stuttering
even as I type.

(*jeffdb@netzone.com)
       the return address for this message is anti spammed
       remove * from the above address to reply.
       Mikey>After switching to B18, bash frequently ignores keyboard input when I am

-