bash "cd" bug when pathname has 3+ periods

	In Bash 1.14.7(2) under Windows 95, the Bash command "cd"
exhibits incorrect behavior.  This bug does not occur in bash compiled
for UNIX.

	Run "cd" with a pathname that does not exist, and whose last
component is 3 or more periods.  Here are some examples:

	cd ...
	cd /....
	cd /foo/bar/.....

Bash will "cd" into the nonexistent directory.  For example:

        $ pwd
        /
        $ cd ...
        $ pwd
        /...

I did not compile this bash -- I downloaded the binary from ftp.cygnus.com
today as part of USERTOOLS.EXE.

--
Dan Barrett
barrett@cs.umass.edu