Re: Perl & GNU-Win32

Hi Chris,

[...]
> You only quoted the part of my message that wondered if Sergey's new
> cygwin.dll would fix the problem.  Did you try the other things I
> suggested????

>> 1)  You have to set your TERM environment variable to "linux".

I've alway set my TERM variable to linux.

>> 2)  I have removed the following entries from the linux setting in
>>     /etc/termcap:
>>
>>            &7, @7, and cs

I don't use vim's termcap, but Cygnus' one - it also contained these
entries. After removing them, vim worked perfectly !!

> Vim is working for me here with no problems.  I think the only thing you
> need to do is remove 'cs=' from the termcap setting for 'linux'.  This
> is, of course, only if you are using a termcap version of vim.

Not only as mentioned above !

Thx a lot.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-