High resolution clock

Hi,

   Presently I am trying to do fine grain network performance measurments.
Therefore I would need some functions for high resolution clocks. I
remember that on a SUN or a SGI there were sw clocks with a resolution as
low as 108 nanoseconds. As I have to deal with latencies of 2-3
milliseconds, I need a clock with a resolution of at least one
millisecond.

Does anyone know about such clock functions for the win32 environment?

Thanks,
Joerg

E-Mail: joerg@std.saic.com
        SAIC