Re: Debugging info for commercial linkers?

Thanks for the info -- I suspected this.  Do you mean that only the local
variable information is different?  My linker isn't picking up *anything*
but global symbols.  In particular, it's not finding the line numbers.

Is there perhaps a web reference to pe-i386 object format somewhere?

Thanks,

- Tim Iverson
  iverson@cisco.com

-