Re: SSH

 I have also tried compiling SSH on a windows 95 machine. I removed
the -pipe
from the ./configure, but received the same results (0 for sizeof int, long
int etc.)

When I compiled without -pipe, there was an error in includes.h that I
traced down
to a missing .h file. includes.h required either streams.h an ptem.h or
un.h. Neither
ptem.h or un.h seem to be in the distribution that I have (b18).

Does anyone know where I can get general guidelines for porting to
gnu-win32?

Thanks
Glenn

-