Help for a Windows NT4 sp3 CYGWIN32 b18 newbie ?

Hi !

I have just downloaded cygwin32 B18 and read the install doc for setting
environment variables ( GCC_EXEC_PREFIX, PATH, TCL_LIBRARY,
GDBTK_LIBRARY).

I try to compile a very simple c file and i get the following dialog box
error for cpp.exe  :

"The procedure entry point cygwin32_posix_path_list_p could not be
located in the
dynamic library cygwin.dll"

What POSIX does mean into my WinNT 4.0 SP3 ? Do i have forgotten
something to do ?

Thank's for your reply,

Fabrice DI MEGLIO
Business Objects