Re: Output redirection, file creation, and libjpeg.a

How is your filesystems mounted?  If they are mounted text!=binary then
you will have a \r (^M) prepended to any \n.  If they are mounted
text=binary, then someone else will have to give you an answer.

To mount / as text=binary:
1) cd to the bin directory
2) umount /
3) mount -b c:\\ /