Re: UID for bash

> The Sergei O. version 2.01 (in the patch of the X11R6.3
> release with the new cygwin32.dll) seems bogus
> as I cannot make it read the /usr/home/.bashrc
> init file. Is there a workaround or something I can do.
>
> Is it really a good patch as it seems to me that my system
> hang more often since the installation of the new .dll/bash ?

Sergey's patches seem to require that you mount your filesystems with flag
`binary'. But if you do that bash can't execute scripts with CR/LF as line
terminator. Check with `od -c /usr/home/.bashrc', and if there are CRs in
it just strip them out.

--
Andreas Manessinger                                man@adv.magwien.gv.at