Re: help installing ncurses 4.1

Your system is mounted with text=!binary.  You must:

1) cd /gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/bin
2) umount /
3) mount -b c:\\ /
4) do the same for other directories.
5) remove the ncurses directory and reload to the disk from the archive.
Use the cygwin gzip and tar not some other package and load the file set
back. (This is necessary because the files have a \r prepended to the
\n.)
6) rebuild.

Also, in regards to install.  Because of the .exe suffix, I have renamed
install.exe to ginstall.exe and use the attached script.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------