This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Xterm compiled with cygnus gcc
- To: vischne at ibm dot net
- Subject: Re: Xterm compiled with cygnus gcc
- From: Michael Anderson <mka at redes dot int dot com dot mx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:23:05 -0600
- CC: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- References: <199711191625.QAA15790@out1.ibm.net>
> One comment: John Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org,
> ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis) used to maintain a private version of the
> rxvt code that was much, much better than the public versions.
I looked at the above address and did not find the rxvt code. Do you
have another reference?
Guanajuato, GTO, Mexico
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".