Missing registry defines in windows32 headers?

I am trying to compile a program I downloaded from CompuServe which reads
from the registry. When I attempted to compile it using gcc, I receive the
following error:

        HKEY_DYN_DATA undeclared (first use this function)

I looked in the windows32 header files included with the cygwin b18
distribution and found the other HKEY defines used by this program, but
couldn't find HKEY_DYN_DATA. I also looked at a Win32 API help file I had,
and it appears to have no mention of this symbol. Is this an undocumented
registry definition, and if it is, does anyone know what the value should
be? Thanks in advance!

Jerry Cable
jcable@bigfoot.com

-