Re: Problems with BASH-Shell under NT and nohup

Hi,

>Hello World!
>
>We want to use a windows NT-machine with a bash-shell like a
>unix-machine.
>For our very time-intensive numerical jobs we need to start them with
>nohup in order to get the possibility to logoff or to start jobs via
>telepone.
>There?s no docu about nohup and if we start nohup only an error message
>"bash.exe: (null)" occurs.
>
>Who can help me??

AFAIK there is no chance to achieve this other than running the job as a
service (for example with instrv from the NT ResKit) or scheduling it
with the AT command, which might be a bit easier.

>Ralf Walterskoetter

BYe.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-