Mail Server

I'm glad the mail server finally caught up over the weekend.  Three days
worth of mail in one day is more than any could expect.

Geoff, if this doesn't fall into your many responsibities, please
forgive me.  The mail server has not been very responsive to resending
the responses to the list.  Last 1-15 and 1-16 I only had 4 responses
listed on each day.  On 1-19 I found more than 70 in my inbox.

Just Concerned,

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------