Re: [ANNOUNCE] mingw32 GCC 2.8.0 based toolchain available.

On 18 Jan 98 at 20:49, the Illustrious Jan-Jaap van der Heijden wrote:

> I upgraded the tools on my mingw32 page:
>
>   http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~janjaap/mingw32/index.html

	Is there a US Mirror for this?  If there is, I am unaware of it.

	I am assuming, at this point in time, that each of these things can be
downloaded from the GNU site here in the US.  However, as I understand it,
there would need to be further modifications completed after the
downloading from the mit.edu site before the latest version of GCC would
be useable as a functional part of mingw32.

	I am currently considering putting a US Mirror site together for
Jan-Jaap, but am not sure if I've got the available disk space.  I do know
that my ISP tends to support GNU development projects.  It is simply a
question of need.

	Thanks for any information the participants of this mailing list
might have.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant