Re: QueXtion about X11

Set DISPLAY equal to your IP, witha :0 on the end.
i.e.
DISPLAY=42.4.2.42:0
in your environment.
Or you can set it to your_machine_name:0.0.

Nothing under Dial Up Networking should need to be changed, wether you use it
locally or across a network.

You might also want to check out the Mix_faq.txt file that should've come
with the server executable.