[Fwd: Re: Poor man's manpage reader for cygwin/ming]

Per vischne's request I will not write him about this subject any more.
It is my guess by his refusal to answer a simple question about a post
that he made, is that he doesn't know how he compiled less, and can't
understand a simple request for information. But we have seen this sort
of thing before, haven't we.

However if anyone can tell me the steps to get less working with mingw32
I would be grateful. I'm afraid I don't understand what less doesn't
like about my termcap, or where I got it from. Do I need ncurses?

--
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division

I'm not going to take responsibility for your inability to compile
less.  Get on to the Dos prompt and type:

        nroff -man <your file> | more

And, don't write to me any more.