This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
X11 libraries ... Where are they?
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: X11 libraries ... Where are they?
- From: Edward Maros <emaros at acrux dot ligo dot caltech dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 16:09:56 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: Edward Maros <emaros at acrux dot ligo dot caltech dot edu>
I have seen posts of people who have ported software to Windows using the X11
libraries. I am interested in knowning where I can obtain these libraries.
Edward Maros email@example.com
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".