This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Again: gdb crashing
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Again: gdb crashing
- From: "Frank M. Siegert" <fms at this dot net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 98 03:08:51 +0100
I searched the list archives for an answer to this question, but
found only questions.... so here it comes again:
I installed b18 on a W95 system, it seems to work but 'gdb.exe -nw'
crashes on quit or when using the tcl/tk GUI also during use. Do I
* Frank M. Siegert [email@example.com] - Home http://www.this.net/~frank
* NeXTSTEP, IRIX, Solaris, Linux, BeOS & PostScript Guy
* "I have to go now, there are two men in white suits with a giant
* butterfly net at my door..."
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".