This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: can't compile tetris, sorry if faq
- To: dahms at ifk20 dot mach dot uni-karlsruhe dot de
- Subject: RE: can't compile tetris, sorry if faq
- From: Bug Hunter <bughuntr at one dot ctelcom dot net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:15:17 -0600 (CST)
- cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Hi, you wrote:
> : I got the X11R6.3 down from denic, installed, ran xclock. I tried to
> : run tetris, found I had to compile it, make fails at utils.c, requireing
> : definitions for XK_R10 among others.
I found it in the same place in linux. It does notyet appear to be in
the X11R6.3 release. I will be trying tocompile with it tonight and see
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".