This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
yacc with MS Excel
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: yacc with MS Excel
- From: cyang at wellmanage dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 15:14:15 -0500
- Cc: cyang at wellmanage dot com
I'd like to use byacc to parse reports and generate MS Excel
spreadsheets. Could anyone enlighten me on the mechanism (OLE?) of
Excel and C program interaction? Specifically, I'd like to invoke a C
program from Excel macro and return spreadsheets back to Excel.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".