This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin.dll and Cygwin32 B19
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: cygwin.dll and Cygwin32 B19
- From: cgf at bbc dot com (Christopher Faylor)
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:27:02 GMT
- Organization: Boston Business Computing, Ltd.
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.980303112622.28658Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cgf at bbc dot com
In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.980303112622.28658Aemail@example.com>,
Jon Suphammer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>I'm using Cygwin32 Beta 19.
>When compiling a program with the popen function, the program looks for
>the cygwin.dll file instead of cygwinb19.dll afterwards. When removing the
>line with the popen function in the code, everything seems fine.
>Anyone know why this happens ?
Is it possible that the program which you're "popen"ing is B18 or that
your /bin/sh is B18?
http://www.bbc.com/ email@example.com "Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions Boston Business Computing the real can be."
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".