This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cygwin on NT and values.h
- To: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Cygwin on NT and values.h
- From: n8tm at aol dot comnojunk (Tim Prince)
- Date: 19 Oct 1999 04:17:21 GMT
- Newsgroups: gnu.gcc.help
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: wodc7nx0 gnu.gcc.help:1444
>I need to use MAXDOUBLE.
Looks like something which code which had received maintenance some time in the
last 10 years would look for in <float.h>.
You should find a program enquire.c in your gcc source distribution which may
be used to check the <float.h> which comes with cygwin. Read the instructions
in the comments. This program was used as part of the gcc build process at one