This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: More DLL issues
- To: Roger René Kommer <roger at isp dot uni-kassel dot de>
- Subject: Re: More DLL issues
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 07:45:28 +1100
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- References: <01bd4b86$82373940$60040d8d@ROGKOMUN>
On 09-Mar-1998, Roger René Kommer <email@example.com> wrote:
> There is another problem with gcc:
> In sources we can often found this construction:
> /* dummy.c: */
> #include <stdio.h>
> FILE *yyin = stdin;
This is not a problem with gcc, this is a problem with those sources.
That's the trouble with writing non-portable code, of course:
sometimes it just won't port! The solution is to fix the code.
(Actually, I suppose one could argue that this is a problem
with C, but if you want Java you know where to find it...
Java of course has problems of its own.)
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger email@example.com | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".