This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
pre-compiled X11R6.3 for b19 available
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: pre-compiled X11R6.3 for b19 available
- From: Arlindo da Silva <arlindo at niteroi dot gsfc dot nasa dot gov>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:28:46 -0500 (EST)
I just updated my binary X11R6.3 distribution for B19. Please
Here is a fragment from this page:
What is it?
This directory contains the X Windows Version 11 Release 6.3 client
libraries compiled with the Cygnus GNU Win32 C compiler, version Beta 19
and soon with EGCS version 1.02 (port by Mumit Kahn). This distribution
* Pre-compiled libraries, e.g., libX11.a, libX11.dll, libXaw.a,
libXaw3d.a, libXpm.a, etc.
* Lesstif 0.82 (the GNU version of Motif)
* X clients such as xmkmf, imake, bitmap, xclock, xterm, rxvt, etc.
* Window managers: twm, mwm, fvwm2
* Documentation: X11R6 manual pages in HTML
* Sample code to test your installation
Many thanks to Sergey Okhapkin for the X11R6.3 patches, and to
Valery Tulnikov for many tips.
Arlindo da Silva
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".