This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: comments on cygwin32 b19 ld problems
- To: khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu (Mumit Khan)
- Subject: Re: comments on cygwin32 b19 ld problems
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:30:35 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: cgf at bbc dot com, gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com, ian at cygnus dot com, noer at cygnus dot com, sos at prospect dot com dot ru, khan at eh_pc11 dot xraylith dot wisc dot edu
Mumit Khan wrote:
> Following Chris' suggestion, I propose something along the lines of the
> following (changes to b19 winsup and gas-980303 ld template). Now both
> cygwin32 b19 fork works, and so do C++ code that uses grouped sections
> for template data.
I too can confirm that this fix works. Thanks very much! This was
about to be a major headache. :-)
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".