RE: gettimeofday function, and crypt

i have used gettimeofday; it works fine, whether in the headers or not.

Settimeofday is broken however, as well as I can discern without
hammering out the details.

The third is adjtime, which appears to be entirely omitted, but that's
fine, since SetSystemTimeAdjustment seems to at least have a pulse...

I am still messing around with an NTP port for Cygwin, but haven't
really had time to step into the details of what exactly is going
on with these calls.

S.

/*
 * Sven-Thorsten Dietrich