This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with rcs...
- To: cygwin <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Problem with rcs...
- From: Alain CULOS <"Alain.Culos -- "@bigfoot.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 15:47:03 +0000
- Organization: http://homepage.tinet.ie/~alainjoanna/
- References: <uMM8VJANkvA1EwZb@visage.demon.co.uk> <35047AB8.E56F47DF@bigfoot.com> <13577.36593.499000.844288@KHAMSI>
It does help, thanks,
Sarir Khamsi wrote:
> >>>>> "Alain" writes:
> > Hi all, Would anyone be nice enough to tell me what RCS is ? It
> > sounds like something I'm after but I'm not sure : I'm really
> > looking for a configuration management package, any pointer for
> > that, any pointer for docs about that ? All help welcome,
> RCS = Revision Control System
> A good book that gives a quick intro is "UNIX in a Nutshell". There
> may also be a Nutshell book that just covers RCS and SCCS. Hope this
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :
Pour me répondre, veuillez enlever les deux moins et les deux espaces de mon adresse.
To answer me, please take out both minus signs and both spaces from my address.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".