This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Stripped Tcl/Tk shells give Out of Mem error
- To: Tim Park <tim at fiction dot org>
- Subject: Re: Stripped Tcl/Tk shells give Out of Mem error
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:54:48 -0600 (CST)
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
> Someone mentioned "the old .rsrc bug". Can someone point me towards
> information on this? I tried removing the .rsrc as was suggested, but
> got a Windows crash dialog with "<unknown>" as the program name.
> Thanks for any assistance that can be provided.
Actually, I meant to say "the old GNU ld bug", which puts the .rsrc
section in the wrong place. It's been fixed, and will be included in
my egcs distribution later this week. You can simply rebuild the Tcl
Tk etc DLLs from that.
Watch the mailing list for the announcement, possibly on the 19 th or so.
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ is the place to
go for this.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".