This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: calling GetCommandLine from EGCS 1.0.2 and other EGCS trouble
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: calling GetCommandLine from EGCS 1.0.2 and other EGCS trouble
- From: cgf at bbc dot com (Christopher Faylor)
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:43:46 GMT
- Organization: Boston Business Computing, Ltd.
- References: <199803231156.MAA00276@bamp01.sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de>
- Reply-To: cgf at bbc dot com
In article <199803231156.MAA00276@bamp01.sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de>,
Michael Lemke <email@example.com> wrote:
>On the weekend, I installed b19 with the b19.1 dll, egcs 1.0.2 from Mumit's
>site and tried to recompile a simple program for b19 that worked fine on b18.
>Problem: It calls GetCommandLine (or what it's called -- no access to PC
>from here). In b18 GetCommandLine returns every arg with a space appended,
> foo arg1 arg2 arg3
>returns in b18 (without the quotes)
> "arg1 "
> "arg2 "
> "arg3 "
I don't understand what you're saying. GetCommandLine returns a pointer
to the command line string. Are you perhaps saying that arg3 does not
have a trailing space? I believe that it might have in B18 but that is
no longer the case in B19.
http://www.bbc.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org "Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions Boston Business Computing the real can be."
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".