Re: Compiling cygnus under linux?

Hi, did you get a response to this yet? I'm curious about this too.

The DJGPP faq (misc section, cross compiler) may be a start in the right
direction. I followed the instructions there to build msdos .exe's on
linux (using djgpp, www.delorie.com), I imagine gnu-win32 would use a
similar setup.

I'll probably try building an egcs cross compiler for i386
(egcs.cygnus.com), and just pop in the gnu-win32 libraries for linking..
or am I better off working with the gnu-win32 sources instead of egcs?

I've had only good experiences with egcs 1.0.2, compared to stock gcc 2.8.x
which tends to produce bad code unless you use the right compile time options.

- lv

-