RE: Windows Serial Ports

Hi guys,

this one caught my attention. I ran into the same problems
when porting NTP version 4... Select works fine if using only
sockets, but if you throw a serial port into FD_SET, select just
keeps returning, and the load goes thru the roof...

I haven't had the time to haggle with this further, but will at some
point, unless someone else gets there first.

Keep me posted.
Sven

/*
 * Sven-Thorsten Dietrich
 * Software Component & Timing Solutions
 * Trimble Navigation, Ltd.
 *
 * 645 North Mary Ave.    (408) 481-7289 (Voice)
 * Sunnyvale, CA 94088    (408) 481-2011 (Fax)
 */

-