B19: gdb on NT - cannot hit breakpoints on other threads

Has anyone else seen this problem ?

I'm trying to debug a simple program that creates multiple threads using
CreateThread(). I find that I can set breakpoints on the starting routines
of the sub-threads, but that when I hit them I get a SIGTRAP instead of
normal breakpoint behavior. Attempting to continue after the SIGTRAP always
results in a segmentation violation.

Is this a problem with gdb or something I'm doing wrong ?

Gilbert W. Pilz Jr.
Systems Software Consultant
gwpilz@pobox.com
www.scruz.net/~gwpilz/