Re: To use or _NOT_ to use InstallShield?

In message <35544849.5D70598@a.crl.com>, Weiqi Gao <weiqigao@a.crl.com>
writes
>Check the license terms of
>InstallShield and see if there is a clause that says "This agreement can
>be terminated by either part at any time."

I can't see a clause even remotely like that in my licence.
I think you're being a little paranoid ;)

As a longtime (ab)user of Win95 I have a paranoid attitude to installing
software (almost any software): if I see no obvious uninstall option I
don't install it. Registry errors bring down my machine too frequently
after manually removing software... Installshield gives that reassurance
of an uninstall.

--
Paul Shirley
-