Re: precompiled ncurses for b18, or mingw32/b19.1?

Hi Laszlo,

You wrote:

>but, it would be nice to have an ncurses library built exclusively for
>mingw32 -- can someone point me to one please? this would make my
>application much smaller and probably run a little quicker too.
As the mingw32-Compilers (egcs 1.0.2 by Mumit or gcc 2.8.1 Jan) don't
have the Cygnus emulation layer (Cygwin B19) one would have to port
the ncurses to native Win32-API-Calls. I don't know if this has
already been done but if so, you will need to compile those special
sources.

But at this point my knowledge ends... :-)

bye

Michael
-