Sergey's remote.tar.gz works under win95?

Hi folks,

I have downloaded Sergey's remote.tar.gz bundle which includes
the inetd and syslogd as well as ftp and telnet etc.

I have installed his newset coolview dll.

Now I get ftp and telnet to work to other boxes. But I have not
been able to get the inetd daemon running under win95 OSR2. I
have made a copy of the "inetd.conf" under "/etc" (as well as
under "/usr/local/etc" (the way it unpacks from Sergey's
archive).
But all I get is a "core" dump in the root.

Any ideas? Is it supposed to work? Or this only possible under
NT?

Urs RAU
-