This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cannot run configure for src directory in b19
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: cannot run configure for src directory in b19
- From: covici at ccs dot covici dot com (John Covici)
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 06:00:40 -0400
- Newsgroups: gnu-win32
- Organization: Covici Computer systems
- Reply-To: covici at ccs dot covici dot com
When I try to run configure in the src directory for b19, it says
error 22 about 5 times and then says syntax error line 34.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".