This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sendmail anyone??
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Sendmail anyone??
- From: mh at mike dot franken dot de (Michael Hirmke)
- Date: 01 Jun 1998 18:48:00 +0200
- Organization: Kommunikationsnetz Franken e.V. (Nuernberg)
>If you do an internet search for `sendmail.exe', you will find that
>there is an NT version of sendmail in one of the Microsoft ftp archives.
>It doesn't use piping to get its input, but takes the text from a file
>passed to it. And, it is the `standard' Windows sendmail for the lynx
This is only the *client* !!
The question was about the server.
Michael Hirmke | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg | E-Mail mailto:email@example.com
| WWW http://minimike.franken.de/
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".