This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc compile error
- To: Simon Huang <shuang at atitech dot ca>
- Subject: Re: gcc compile error
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 01:00:14 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: "'gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com'" <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Simon Huang wrote:
> Can anyone help me to compile the code into a share library? I test it
> under unix, (I also use the gcc from cygnus, version 2.70) it seems
> fine. It was able to generate the dll I want it, however, when I try
> to compile it under windows95, I have the following message.
Take out the '-fpic' from compile options.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".