Re: Passing list of objects to GNU ld...

The same problem exists in the course of creating the library. If you have
lots of object files needed to link together for a program, then you may also
have lots of object files to place in the library.

I for one would like a feature of being able to list the object files in a
text file. On a daily basis I use this feature in commercial tool-chains.

Eric