This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling egcs
- To: tstokes at pacbell dot net, khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu, johnd%software dot ntep dot nec dot co dot jp at franken dot de
- Subject: Re: Compiling egcs
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 08:48:28 EDT
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
The egcs build really pushes the ability of either the make which comes with
cygwin32, or gnu make installed on winnt/cygwin32 (I haven't been able to
install it on w95). There still are places where the build quits or crashes
make. On the other hand, gcc-2.8.1/g77-0.5.23 can do a clean build on a Win95
installation of Mumit's binaries.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".