This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Params for ps
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Params for ps
- From: cgf at cygnus dot com (Christopher G. Faylor)
- Date: 3 Aug 1998 19:18:59 GMT
- Newsgroups: cygnus.gnu-win32
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stamped: newsgate-cygnus
In article <email@example.com>,
Jeremy Doig <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>under some other unices, ps -aux or ps -ef gives a complete listing of all
>What are the switches for gnuwin ps ?
>If I do ps --help (and all the other derivatives), I get nothing...
There's only one parameter, currently: '-f'. It really is only intended
for debugging cygwin. It instructs ps to avoid displaying programs that
are still alive, but marked 'dead'.
email@example.com "Everything has a boolean value, if you stand
http://www.cygnus.com/ far enough away from it." -- Galena Alyson Canada
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".