This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in debash 1.1
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: bug in debash 1.1
- From: pete at horus dot cix dot co dot uk (Pete Jordan)
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 22:29 +0100 (BST)
- Organization: Horus Communications Ltd
- Reply-To: pete at horus dot cix dot co dot uk
Earnie Boyd <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Debash will prepend the current path (or maybe the path of the script
> file) when a debashed command is executed from a script.
TFTR. I'll look into this next week.
Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/
"Eclectic outrage is our rule:
To strain at gnats that soil and sin us,
And pass huge camels to the stool.
And /still/ there are great camels in us."
Song of the Golden Shovel
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".