This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygnus32 19.2 runtime error
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Cygnus32 19.2 runtime error
- From: Andrew Neiderer <neiderer at arl dot mil>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 98 6:30:24 EDT
- cc: neiderer at arl dot mil
I am programming on a NT 4.0 using Cygnus32 19.2 C/C++
with GLUT (OpenGL Utility Toolkit). I have done this
successfully with 18 and GLUT. I upgraded to 19.2
because of C++ bugs that I learned of from this list.
The program compile and links fine. But when I go to
execute it I get an error
The dynamic link library ll could not be found in the
specified path ...
Any idea what is going on here ? Thanks.
- Andy Neiderer
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".