This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: using Sergey's login with domain accounts
- To: "'James Dumser'" <dumser at ti dot com>
- Subject: RE: using Sergey's login with domain accounts
- From: Sergey Okhapkin <sos at prospect dot com dot ru>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 14:02:35 +0400
- Cc: cygwin32 mailing list <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
James Dumser wrote:
> Can login be made to recognize domain accounts? I have the appropriate
> line in /etc/passwd and have tried several variations when responding to
> the login prompt (account, domain/account, //domain/account,
Modify login.c to split domain/user and pass pointer to domain name instead of NULL to LogonUser() call.
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".