Re: B19 installation

Giuseppe,
I had a simular problem with user.exe and cdk.exe on NT 4. It would unpack
setup files into TMP then just stop. At this point MY taskmanager was
showing 100% CPU with nothing running. I found that if I killed the
ntvm.exe ?? process and ran c:\tmp\setup again after cd'ing to
c:\winnt\system32 setup would run OK.

This problem happend twice on two different systems. One was caulsed by a
zero length dll ver.dll in the c:\winnt directory the other was caulsed by
some dll ?? in the path before the winnt\system32 dir.

Hope this helps

Andrew

-