This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how to hide all lines with ^# in nt-emacs
- To: "gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com" <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: how to hide all lines with ^# in nt-emacs
- From: HaraldWolf at swol dot de (Harald Wolf)
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 06:29:18 +0100
- Reply-To: HaraldWolf at swol dot de
is there a way to hide all comments (lines which starts with a #) in a
file in NT-EMACS ??
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".