This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make problem/bug on NT (Cygwin B19)
- To: "John A. Turner" <John dot Turner at pobox dot com>
- Subject: Re: make problem/bug on NT (Cygwin B19)
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 06:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: gw32 <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
try quoting the /out: portion with a \ as /out to make would be a
directory and -out to lb isn't a switch. I.E.:
if [ -f $@ ]; then lb \/out:$@ $@ $<; else lb \/out:$@ $<; fi
---"John A. Turner" <John.Turner@pobox.com> wrote:
> [using Cygwin B19 with Sergey's latest coolview (7/15) on NT,
> gmake --version shows 3.75-B19, make_mode set to unix]
> I've been having a horrible time with a very odd make problem. I
> hesitate to call it a bug with make yet, for reasons that will
> become apparent.
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".