This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Vim 5.1 warning message
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Vim 5.1 warning message
- From: Sivakumar Natarajan <shiv at aztec dot soft dot net>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 01:15:59 +0530
- Organization: Aztec Software and Technology Services (P) Ltd.
I use vim 5.1 with bash b19 under Win NT. Whenever I start vim from
bash, vim gives the following message - "Vim: Warning: Input is not
from a terminal". The TERM variable is set to win32 Also term is set
in vim (set term=win32). Can anybody help me how to get rid of this
P.S : Please reply to my mail-id, since I am not part of this list.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".