This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tar bug with beta-19? - an addendum
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: tar bug with beta-19? - an addendum
- From: Olle Olsson <olleo at sics dot se>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:01:35 +0200
- Organization: SICS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeff Deifik wrote:
> I have looked closer, and there are some non gzip'ed files that
> tar is excluding. Some are html, some are text, and some are just
> random files. I can't figure out why these files are not being tar'ed up.
> jeff deifik
Is this related to a problem noticed, where find x/* -name "foo"
found files that
find x -name "foo"
did NOT find?
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".